Math Summer Programs
San Jose Math Circle does not offer a summer program, but around the U.S. there are many great math summer camps. The best summer programs usually have an application process and are selective.
- Proof School is launching Camp Lemma, a week-long day camp for rising 5th-7th graders. Applications consist of a short registration form, along with two math activities to be completed by the applicant. Financial assistance is available on a first-come first-serve basis. Financial assistance inquiries and other questions can be directed to CampLemma@proofschool.org.
- MathPath is a famous summer camp for students age 11-14 (see: http://mathpath.org). MathPath is already accepting applications for summer 2019; they have a “rolling admissions” process.
- Canada/USA Math Camp for high schoolers: (see: http://www.mathcamp.org)
- AwesomeMath (see: http://www.awesomemath.org/summer-program/overview/location-dates/)
- Berkeley Math Circle Summer Program (see: http://mathcircle.berkeley.edu)
- AlphaStar Academy (prep. for contests, see: https://alphastar.academy)
- Idea Math in Cupertino is for students in grades 6-12. (see: http://www.ideamath.org/summerprog.htm)
- Stanford Pre-collegiate Summer Institutes has some math and logic courses (see https://summerinstitutes.stanford.edu)
- Stanford Logic is Fundamental High School Summer Camp (see http://intrologic.stanford.edu/summercamp/)