Applying for Admission to the San Jose Math Circle
How do I join the math circle?
Admission is closed for the current academic year. We plan to admit students for the 2019-2020 academic year starting in August 2019.
We usually send an announcement to our mailing list and post it on our website in early August of each year.
- The deadline to apply for admission was Sunday, September 2, 2018 at 9:00pm. The on-line admission form is now closed.
- The normal admission period is mid-August to the Sunday before Labor Day.
- The next opportunity to apply will be in mid-August 2019 for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- We usually require prospective students to write an essay.
- If you have questions, send mail to our e-mail address (see the “Contact and e-mail” tab above)
sjmcHere is a link to the essay instructions for 2018-2019. Link to essay instructions.